Sunday 20 November 2016

Its Sunday so it must be golf sorting out time for all you mad keen golfers.

Tuesday its the Round 1 of the Winter Stableford, I posted the start sheet last week, there were a couple of additions and at the moment I have planned the last two groups as four balls to make it more friendly, that may change when we see what the day brings.

Thursday is U boat and roll up. For the U boat after talking to those involved I have allocated the first two slots and a slot at 9:30 for the other game, I hope that works out for you all.
The Roll Up will be something different from the qualifiers we've been playing lately I thought a 3 clubs plus a putter stroke play game. The sign up sheet will start off in the changing room and the rules are PRINTED ON THE BACK.

Several have asked me about a calendar for the year, I have one which I shared at the AGM at the moment I am just making sure it fits in with the calendar the main club are producing to replace the usual diaries, as soon as that's firmed up I will post it on the internet.

I'll post the December games sometime this week


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment