Thursday 4 January 2018

So my predictions about dodgy weather came all too true. Next time I must remember to look at the web site and my emails before I set off for the course, but as predicted Annie was serving coffee so not too bad.

Next Tuesday is round 4 of the Winter Stableford and I have put the list of starters on the Tee times page. The game will also be on Intelligent Golf but not a qualifier.

As I am guessing there are a number of you who havent been to the club recently but will want to play I have left a gap in the middle of the draw and as always there is room at the end of the draw.

If you want to be added either roll up at the end or if you want an earlier start email me on my home address kpslstimms@aol.com and I will try and fit you in.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment