Wednesday 28 December 2016



Good Afternoon Golfers

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and have kept warm and well fed.

I have no doubt you are all desperate to get out onto the golf course tomorrow and to that end I have made my way through the fog and frost to pin a start sheet up in the changing rooms for tomorrow.

HOWEVER the fog this morning meant the course wasn't open till around 11:00 and I'm not sure tomorrow will be much different. If it is open we only have the Tee reserved till 9:30 due to other bookings.

There were people playing this afternoon when I popped over, but frankly it didn't look all that safe to me.

Ron Feasey will look after the cards (Thank You Ron) if you do get to play and I will see you next Tuesday, when its a team game.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment