Friday 16 December 2016

Result from yesterday.

 20 played plus two UBoat matches so a good turnout for the time of year and gloomy conditions.

Just one division for prizes ( coincidentally all from Div1)
First Dave Williams 68
Second on countback Alex Tyrell 71
Third Geoff Mills 71

Congratulations to all

Sorry for the Delay in Posting yesterdays result, I hadnt realised till last night there had been a computer malfunction.

Looking at the course yesterday as I played I think the Tees were a bit too far forward for the competition to be Qualifying for handicap adjustment, I'll try and make sure we are OK for Tuesdays Winter Stableford.

Next Thursday as our last game before Christmas I am planning a Texas Scramble followed by Mince Pies in the Sports Bar, come along if you can.


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment