Tuesday 14 February 2017

So no Valentines Day Massacre today' it all went very smoothly, only 26 played on a pleasant day and the scores were pretty well spread out.

Some of you will have noticed on How Did I do that the two divisions somehow got mixed up and 22 handicappers were in Div 1 not Div 2.

I'm not sure how we got that wrong its a new competition screen so I think probably finger trouble.

I've looked at the detail and because it wasn't a qualifier as the course was too short and as it made no difference to the winning places I don't think we need to change anything , but we will try and get it right for next Tuesday.

So winners today

Div 1
1st Geoff Mills 38, 2nd John watt, 35 and 3rd Alex Tyrell 32

Div 2
1st Aland Jones 37, 2nd John Robinson 35 and 3rd Brian Rollerson 32 (on count back)


Next Tuesday we play the next round of the same competition and will post the tee times in the next 20 minutes.

This Thursday is a roll up individual Stableford, I have put the list in the Sports Bar a few days ago in case anyone wanted to play a 9 hole comp but as yet no one has but I noticed some have already put there names down for the main 18 hole competition, not quite what I meant to happen but we'll go with it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment