Friday 16 June 2017

Good Afternoon to all, sorry the results are a bit late but I have been playing with my 2 year old granddaughter all day and really I need a lie down.

Anyway I got a call from Gerry last evening telling me it had all "got a bit complicated" which turned out to mean that his team hadn't read the rules before the game and gotten it wrong. No matter as it didn't affect the result.

Only 9 played ( must have been the weather, way too hot?) so only one prize which was won by Alex Tyrell, Paddy Marcks, and Geoff Mills with 132 points.

We (the other 12) had a great day at Wychwood a friendly welcome, a good win, (four and a half to one and a half), and a very nice meal. The course was in top nick as well but comparing it to the Lakes, which a couple of years ago would not have been kind, shows how far our course has come on.

So next week James will hold the roll up for those not playing in the KO, quite a few are at the Wrag Barn Seniors Open. Also quite a few at Lillybrook Thursday which is why I keep asking for volunteers to play Bicester Thursday.

 If you intend to play in the KO I am leaving you to arrange your own Tee times I will post a sign up sheet in the changing rooms Monday to combine the roll up and the KO



No comments:

Post a Comment