Wednesday 28 June 2017

Good Morning to You Golfers

I have two apologies for this morning.

First I haven't yet sorted out the Medal Result. When I got home and looked at the result there is something wrong with Ron Deacons result in the computer so I  have to go into the club and get his card and sort it out today. Often it wouldn't matter but Ron Played a blinder yesterday and is very close to being the medal winner so I need to do it properly.

Second I had hoped we would play a Greensomes tomorrow but with an odd number signed up that doesn't really work without kidnapping someone to join us. So I have plumped for a Texas Scramble and the teams and Tee times are as below. Also we are playing some KO rounds and we have a new member Andrew Peacock coming along to start qualifying for a handicap. All very complex

Sheet and Rules in the changing rooms later today

Tee1
8:00
Peter Burdon   Barry Lund   Cliff Surman
8:08
Graham Simpson   Dave Butler   Eric Wearing
8:16
Paddy Marcks   John Alexander   John Robinson
8:24
Kevin Timms
Andy Wright
8:32
Ron Feasey
Gerry Webb

Tee 10
8:00
Richard Gent   Doug Keen   Rod Rapley
8:10
Mike Dawson   Bill Ford Ron   Deacon
8:20
Martin Buckingham   Tony Ward   Cliff Smith
8:30
Pat Hiles   Mike Smith   Dave Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment