Tuesday 8 August 2017

First off thanks to everyone who either took part, helped out or supported in any way today's open. Despite the weather a really good day with some top class scores.. All of the visitors I spoke to were complimentary about the course, the day generally and particularly about the friendly welcome they received.

Second an apology on my part, the match Thursday has been postponed and we are trying to rearrange it, we were struggling with getting a team and with the open and Friday's BBQ it has all been a bit too much. The fact I forgot to post that news even though I thought I had, just makes that point

Third I will try and post the start list for the Gavin Brown Trophy his Thursday when we will have a roll up Individual Stableford, if anyone wants to be at the club around 9 I will show you how to set up a competition on the computer and more importantly turn the bloody thing on.

Last but by no means least I will be collecting BBQ money if you have it

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment