Thursday 31 August 2017

I hope you all enjoyed todays golf, the weather was both good and bad, a bit like my golf, one minute sunny the next getting pretty wet but not until the last hole. So if the play had been a bit quicker we would have been dry, perhaps a thought for next time on what seemed a very slow day.

Winners today were Cliff Smith and Malcolm Saunders on 45 points, second Bob Kirkwood and John Alexander on 43.

Two prizes for August were presented

The August medal winner Alex Tyrell good to see him there today and the biggest trophy in the cabinet the Gavin Brown trophy  for Robbie Robinson.

We had an apprentice photographer on duty today so thanks to Cliff Surman as others didn't want to take the pictures, but I grabbed Cliff before he could get away.


Sign up sheets for two away matches in September are up on the notice board I am away for both so thanks to Cliff Smith and Rod Rapley for looking after them, the last match at home to Banbury on October 3rd will be up on the board before I go on holiday

Looking at the Pictures on Saturday I know Robbies is getting on a bit but Iwant to know how come he is in black and white, what's the secret Cliff

1 comment:

  1. I know he is getting on a bit but how come Robbie is in black and white

    ReplyDelete