Tuesday 18 December 2018



What a day, I hope all you late starters got in before the rain started. I didn't see the actual time as I was sat indoors having a nice hot chocolate. But every man to his own I say and I certainly wouldn't want to spoil your fun. I played 9 holes with the group that has affectionately become known as the Old Geezers (at last by me) and interestingly I was the youngest by around 10 years

So 21 played today and from the scores I can see you all struggled with the conditions that is with the notable exception of Mr Gent. Results below.

So I hope you all saw Rods email from earlier today the only thing to add is that we do almost have a two tee start and there will be refreshments available after the game. What more can a man ask for?





No comments:

Post a Comment