Tuesday 10 October 2017

Another Autumn day, it felt like November but with leaves on the trees.
The greens obviously made it difficult today but hopefully everyone enjoyed it.
A complex day because not all were qualified to play and some of those who werent still put cardsin, but I think I have sorted it all out.
So winner of the Ewart Chitty memorial was Doug Keen on 37 points beating Rae Comley on Countback.
Third was John Alexander with 36 points ahead of Martin Buckingham also on Countback

So handicap increases as below there were no handicap reductions
Starters for the masters on Thursday will be on the blog soon, I have not heard from everyone about their availability so I have made some educated ? guesses. If anyone can see what I have got wrong let me know asap
I have left time before the masters empty so that anyone who wants to roll up and play early can use those slots

No comments:

Post a Comment