Thursday 19 October 2017

Dear All
Sorry I couldn't make it today my doctor told me I had to keep my side dry, I presume he meant my out side.
But I have been diligently working on your behalf and am delighted to post the teams for the highlight of the season
The Ryderless Cup

Captains Team
Vice Captains Team
8:00
Geoff Mills & Eric Wearing
Rod Rapley & Paddy Marcks
8:08
Bill Ford & Alex Tyrell
Dave Butler & Mike Smith
8:16
Alan Jones & Brian Rollerson
Barry Lund & Richard Harris
8:24
Mike Dawson & John Watt
Colin Baker & Martin Buckingham
8:32
John Robinson & Chris Hatherley
Tony Ward & Pat Hiles
8:40
John Alexander & Bob Kirkwood
Alan Lake & Dave Williams
8:48
Ron Feasey & Andy Wright
Doug Keen & Robin Day
8:56
Glyn Rees & Kevin Timms
James Barnatt & Richard Gent
9:04
Cliff Surman & Malcolm Saunders
Cliff Smith & Ron Deacon
Full sheet with rules etc in the changing rooms by start time Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment