Wednesday 13 December 2017



Good Afternoon

Martin Burbanks advises me that the course will not be open tomorrow.

Therefore the U-Boat matches will need to be rearranged, in the New Year

On another matter, I have been a little slow in collecting money for a thank you to Annie for this Christmas.
I know most of you would like to contribute to this.
Therefore I will collect monies from those of you that wish to donate on Tuesday and present her with the gift on Thursday next week. However if you can't make it in on Tuesday then e-malme what you would like to donate and I will get it from you later

Thursday 21st is the Christmas Game which is a 3 clubs and a Putter, with a 2 Tee Start
There is a sign up sheet in the Sports Bar, because of the 2 Tee Start.
If you have not put your name down please e-mail me if you want to join in.
There will be prizes on the Par 3's and Longest drives

No comments:

Post a Comment