Thursday 21 December 2017



Hi all,

A good turnout today for the 3 Putters and a Putter. A competition I found a little difficult!!

It was good to see a couple of new players from the main club joining us today, Ken Gregory and Steve Harris. You are both welcome to join us again.

There was quite a gap between first players to return to the Sports Bar and the last players, despite there only being  40 minutes gap in start times, unfortunately this meant that some players had leave before the last players were in and were not there for the prize giving.

The results were as follows

1st Ron Deacon
2nd Brian Floyd
3rd John Watt
4th John Aexnder

Other prizes were
Nearest the pin
6th - Malcolm Saunders
8th - Ken Gregory
12th - Terry Edmunds
15th - Dave Williams

Longest Drive 10th - Terry Edmunds
Longest Drive 18th - Tony Ward



I am now away until 1st February, in my absence James Barnatt (sallyjames122@outlook.com) and Kevin Timms (kpslstimms@aol.com) will look after the competitions

1 comment:

  1. I reckon if I had used 4 putters aa you suggest I would have scored better than I did with 3 clubs and a putter

    ReplyDelete