Wednesday 14 November 2018

I'm a bit late with yesterdays result, I have been out on Grandparent duty all day and only just got back. I'd just like to assure you that nothing comes before my efforts to smooth the furrowed brow of you seniors, except all my grandchildren. Who would have guessed?

So congratulations to yesterdays winner Paddy Marcks with a 73, definitely not a day for low scoring although we did have a lot of time gathering around on each of the tees to discuss it.


Play was very slow.

As you will see from the results there were a lot more Div1 players than Div2., if that pattern repeats itself over the next games we will have to re set the boundry between the divisions. More to follow soon

Tomorrow is a Roll Up Stableford and the start sheet is in the changing rooms. Dont forget I am going to draw the UBoat pairings tomorrow, so make sure your name is down






No comments:

Post a Comment