Thursday 28 August 2014

Roll-Up Format - Tue 2nd September

OK, I am running the roll-up next Tuesday... here is the PROPOSED format.

If you think it's a pile of crap and wouldn't want to play, please click the 'No Comments' link below and say so (anonymously if you wish)... if enough people do so then I won't spend any more time on it or waste paper printing out the cards.

Note: If you really like it and think I'm wonderful then please comment also! :-)

Yer 'tis.......

The Barber's Pole Course

I know most people quite enjoy the 'Teesing' games, playing from alternate Red, Yellow & White tees, so this is something similar but with a few differences.

It will be a Stableford competition and we will alternate playing from Red & White tees only, but to a card with some amended Pars and Stroke Indices. A printed card will be provided and is reproduced below.

This course will be a Par 70 and, as it is some 300 yds shorter than the regular Yellow Tee course, everyone will play off their Playing Hcp - 3.


So, whaddya think?

PS: You can use all of your clubs!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a good idea. Can you add it to the games we play. I shall watch with interest.
    Glyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should see how well it actually works before adding it to the list of games!

    ReplyDelete