Tuesday 30 August 2016

Results from the games being played today and other news ...

Roll-Up: Bowmaker Team Game

Twenty-four seniors attended this event - the top two teams are:

First: Geof Mills, Roger Laban, Brian Rollerson (83)
Second: Ron Feasey, Richard Gent, Nigel Pitchforth (79)

Many thanks to Dave Butler for organising the roll up.

Match News

Later this morning Team Witney did battle against West Berkshire GC.
The resullt was a WIN for Team Witney 3.5 to 2.5. Well done lads!

Footnote - Richard Woodward not returning to golf

Hello Barry,
Just to let you know my club membership is expiring and I have decided not to renew it. I will therefore not be rejoining the Seniors Section.

I have enjoyed my many years with the Seniors but I can no longer compete. I will miss the friendly company and particularly the banter.

Hopefully I will bump into many of you around Witney.
All the best Richard Woodward

A reminder

Now remember there is no Seniors Golf on Thursday 1st September, it has been
postponed until Friday 2nd September - normal tee times - roll-up to play a teasing Stableford Team Game.


No comments:

Post a Comment