Tuesday 17 January 2017

A much better day today weather wise I hope you all enjoyed it. Strokeplay  is always a challenge but I am assured by those who know (or at least claim to) its the best way to improve your golf.

Anyway for the second Tuesday on the trot I played like a wally but played with the two Div 1 prizewinners, I think I may have to go into coaching.

So Results, only 24 played so only 2 prizes per division

Div 1
1st Dave Williams 71
2nd John Alexander 72 cb

Div 2
1st Eric Wearing 73
2nd Barry Lund cb

On Thursday I have set up a Team game a Yellow Peril Stableford Game and the sign up sheet will be in the Changing Room. Also the draw for next weeks Winter Stableford 3 is on the Tee Time page and will be on the notice board Thursday.

Also I have put up the sign Up sheet for the January Prize Giving, with a 2 Tee start and by delaying the First Tee time to 8:30 and asking all the usual late starters to Tee Off by 9:00 hopefully we can all get together in the Sports Bar afterwards.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment