Thursday 26 January 2017

Jeepers that was Cold Today. I hope no one got frostbite or anything worse, I had a pee half way round just to warm my hands.

So 21 played and the scores were pretty good considering the number of overcoats I saw you all wearing
First were Derek Tidy, John Robinson and Martin Buckingham with 72 ( the par score),so the high handicappers do it again
Second Mike Smith, Geoff Mills and Bill Ford with 68, .

Also we had an other two u boat matches and  now Ron Feasey and Richard Gent wait to find out who will play them in the final. Again all games so far have been  on time or early. Thank you to all .

The Game is all set up for next Tuesdays Prize Giving with a 2 Tee start and a snack afterwards, start sheet is on the Sports Bar notice board and on the blog sheet. I only hope its a bit warmer.


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment