Tuesday 3 January 2017

First Day back on the course for some of us, only one card put in with the date as 2016, really on the ball for a bunch of oldies.

23 played in cold but bright conditions, I found the greens a bit lively for the first 3 hours but the scores were pretty good considering

Result

Div 1
1st Dave Williams  38 points
2nd Tony Ward  32 points

Div 2
1st Martin Buckingham 37 points
2nd Eric Wearing 34 points

I have made the draw for next Tuesdays Medal and will post it on the web page soon and will pin it up in the Sports Bar Thursday.
The sign up sheet for the next Winter Stableford is also up.

Its the January Main Club Committee on Monday 9th if you have anything for me to raise let me know asap

I have set up a 3, 4 and 5 's team game for Thursday  here's hoping the weather is kind


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment