Tuesday 31 January 2017

So a wet day but very enjoyable ( at least by me). I hope you all enjoyed the food.

The pictures from the prize giving didn't go too well.


So just one picture of me standing between the Bandit of the month and Cliff Smiths thumb.

A very well deserved award I'm sure you all agree.

For those who weren't there the winners of the December and January Medals were Richard Gent and Dave Williams. Also the winner of the Bandit of the Year Winner was announced although he wasn't there to receive his prize, however like the Mounties we Always Get Our Man

Winners today (from memory)
1st Mike Smith and Dinger Long
2nd Richard Gent and Tony Ward
3rd Roger Laban and John Watt

Sorry I forgot to note  the actual scores and I left the cards in the club.


On Thursday we have an individual Stableford roll up I'll put the sign up sheet in the changing room tomorrow. I'll also do the draw for next Tuesdays Feb Medal and post the tee times before Thursday.

Last but definitely not least Brian will be hiding in wait for your Feb subs on Thursday. You Have Been Warned

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment