Friday 14 July 2017

So not very busy at the Lakes yesterday, only 9 in the Roll Up I guess the week has taken its toll on some of our wider travelling members.

Anyway the day won by Gerry Collier with 38 points from Mike Smith with 36.

Once again we had a very enjoyable day against Kirtlington with honours shared 3 all.
I played with Mike Dawson and everything I've heard about his form lately is true. Next match my partner is Malcolm Saunders lets see how far he can carry me.

Next match next Tuesday away to Drayton. The team is posted on the blog and the Sports Bar notice board. Also on the Tee time sheet will be the start times for next Thursdays Summer Stableford round 4.

There will be a roll up at the club as usual on Tuesday details to be sorted over the next two days.

I have been making final arrangements for the Seniors Open and all we need now is your entry forms and your raffle prizes. Officially entries close Thursday 20th July (this Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment