Thursday 27 July 2017

So thank You to all that turned out today to play in the July prize giving greensomes
26 played and first were Peter Burdon and Geoff Mills with 67 and a close second Barry Lund and Kevin Timms with 68.

Lots of things came out of the meeting and I will make a partial report now and post the prize winners information over the weekend.

Also over the weekend I will load the results from last Tuesday into the computer and see what handicap adjustments there are, if I can find a way I will post the changes on this blog. I'll try and do it by Sunday

The team for the match for Bicester is now on the matches page and the information on start time is a bit different from what I had earlier.
Coffee available from 8:30, breakfast at 9:00 and first tee 10:00, so all a bit more civilised than I thought.

I will also generate the start times for the open over the week end and am trying to get that published Monday.

Don't forget Glyn is collecting raffle prizes as fast as he can, its always been a terrific effort in the past so I'm hoping we can come up trumps again this year

No comments:

Post a Comment