Thursday 20 July 2017

The weather certainly changed during the morning. Started wet and cold and windy finished in pleasant sunshine but still windy.

A couple of people were almost caught out today because the automatic handicap updates from How Did I Do don't seem to be working reliably, I'm afraid you need to check on the notice board occasionally or risk being out of date. Luckily we caught today's issues in time but definitely one to be careful of, I will try and get to the bottom of whats going wrong.

Also today yet another appeal for people to play in the home match next Tuesday against Radley, its a long standing fixture and we enjoy going there but we need to get a tem at home as well so I need 3  volunteers asap please
Info on the Seniors Open scheduled for the 8th August will follow separately soon

Round 4 of the Summer stableford results below. I will update the cumulative scores on a spreadsheet and put it on the noticeboard early next week. I'm told by the people he played with that the winner was definitely advised to enter tonight's Lottery while his luck holds



No comments:

Post a Comment