Thursday 2 November 2017



Hi all,

Some general stuff


Roll up Stableford Tuesday 7th November

A number of people have asked me to use the system of drawing cards to make up the pairings for some of the Roll Ups.
Therefore I will try this method on 7th November.
I will look to do the draw in the Sports Bar at 8.10 to 8.15 for the first groups when we have circa 12 players cards.

November Monthly Medal
The Start Times for the Monthly Medal on 9th November are now posted on the Tee Times Tab, and will be posted on the notice board on Tuesday

U-Boat KO Pairs

The entries for this competition will close next Thursday 9th November, when the draw will be made.
If you want to win this highly original prestigious trophy, make sure your name is on the sheet

Charity Hole 13th - Net Par or better and Bunkers - 50p

There have been some howls of displeasure on my choice of the Captains Charity hole.
Being a fair man I will look to change this from 1st January 2018.
However please remember this is for charity, the idea is that money does get collected

Captain's Contact Details

If anyone wants to contact me here are my details

e-mail: rod@jtiuk.com
Mobile: 07721420100
Home: 01993778145

.




No comments:

Post a Comment