Sunday 8 March 2015

3 Things Next Week

1 - Thursday 12th. is the U-Boat Final and a Roll Up. The Roll Up will be a straightforward Individual Stableford with a nearest the pin prize at the 8th. (the 8th. has been selected to encourage all members to play over the water or even better, into the water and thereby contribute 50p. to the captains charity). The U-Boat Final will tee off at 08.36 am.

2 - Our first Inter-Club matches are later this month. I have been asking people about their availability. I still have to catch up with: Rae Comley, Billy Corcoran, Robin Day, Ron Feasey, Bert Hale, Roger Hinton, Kevin Sheehan, John Shields, Eric Wearing, Dave Westman, Roy Williams and Andy Wright. If you are one of these people, please try to see me on Tuesday so that I can publish teams for the first two matches.

3 - Another list. Brian (away again) has asked me to collect subs from: Tony Carter, Rae Comley, Billy Corcoran, Bob Harvey, Alan Lake, Derek Tidy, Roy Williams, Frank Hay and David Stone. Again, please try to see me, with your wallets, on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment