Tuesday 24 March 2015

Leon Stanford

Leon's funeral will be at 12.45 on Fri. 10th. April at Oxford Crematorium. Leon's family will be very pleased to see as many of the Senior Section there as possible.
If you are unable to make this you will be very welcome to meet with the family in our Sports Bar at 2.30. later that same day.

At the Oxford service, Leon's partner Jackie, would really appreciate somebody, from the seniors, speaking about Leon's golfing life. Armed with anecdotes, I am happy to do this but I feel sure that there must be someone who knew him well over a long period of time, who could make a much better job of it. I am afraid that I am not aware who this might be.
Please speak to me / contact me if this person is you or if you know who it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment