Tuesday 18 October 2016

30 Turned out for todays Roll Up, I hear it was a bit wet at the start but very nice by the time I turned up. How many more nice days this year I wonder

The clear winners with 75 Points were Tony Carter, Richard Gent and Cliff Surman and the runners up with 71 points, tied with two other teams but after count back, were Geoff Mills, Eric wearing and Roger Laban.
Congratulations to all


Thursday is Erics Game and as I am at the match against Shrivenham Gerry Collier has agreed to run the Roll Up. If hes not in the Sports Bar look for the sheets in the changing rooms as he is aware of what we did today.

Lastly a reminder to book your places at the handover dinner on the 28th I will have to confirm numbers early next Tuesday, A last chance to say cheerio to Captain Barry and celebrate the trophy winners from this year ( as well as have a nice time with you fellow golfers). I'll be looking for money anytime before the night, prize giving would be a good opportunity if you dont see me before.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment