Monday 10 October 2016

Good day to All

Today I have posted a sheet on the seniors notice board for the U Boat Pairs Competition, I'll be organising the draw early November. I have allocated dates in the calendar where we can either have a roll up or, if required, the U Boat rounds. Sounds easy but I know it isn't; however I will be quite tight on the dates for each round to be finished.

I have also added a sheet so that you can book tables for the hand over dinner if you want to sit with certain people. A few have signed up but we need some more, I was asked about what went with the various main courses and was told " a medley of seasonal vegetables"; so that sorted that out?!

One last thing we need another three names for the game at Shrivenham 20th October, our last match this year.
Its arrive 9:00 to 9:30 for a bacon bap and coffee followed by a one course meal (after the golf of course)
I think they have a 2 or 3 tee start so its not such a long day as some matches. So don't be shy.


Kevin

1 comment: