Sunday 23 October 2016

Looking forward to a Busy Week

Tuesdays game is a Teesing Stableford, Barry had it planned as a team game but as we have a team game Thursday I have changed it to an individual competition.
Sign Up sheets for early starters are in the changing room, I will be there to finish up at the end

Wednesday evening we have the AGM please come along and get involved in the plans for next year

Thursday is Prize Giving I am planning a change from the normal 4 Ball to a Foursomes competition (where pairs play one ball with alternating strike). I dont know why we dont often play this (ever?) as its one of the standard Ryder Cup formats. I'll make the draw for pairs on Tuesday.
We have 25 signed up as of today so a few more players please.

Friday we have the handover dinner and the last day to sign up is early Tuesday as I have to give numbers to the chef.

Payment for the dinner to me any time this week please.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment