Monday 17 October 2016

Good Morning All
It only seems like a short while ago I was appealing for extra players for a match and here I am doing it again. We are 1 possibly 2 players short for the match at Shrivenham on Thursday. I have told the opposition and am trying to organise a match with 10 per side, I'll keep you informed about what happens. In the mean time is there anybody able to play please let me know on
01865 880654 or 07910021240.

For tomorrow we have a Bowmaker Team game and I have pinned the start sheets to the notice board in the changing rooms, can the first who arrive after the Sports Bar opens take them upstairs please. I will be there for the finish and will sort everything out at the end.
On Thursday we have Erics Game and if we still have a match at Shrivenham I will need someone to look after the paperwork. Perhaps someone can volunteer when I see you all tomorrow

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment