Tuesday 21 March 2017

So I've been in 40 degree high humidity for 3 weeks, so  why was the lakes so difficult today (joke), it was hard work and I was poor around the greens, unlike the majority who managed what I thought were pretty good scores for a windy day.
So todays result


Congratulations to Geoff and Richard, I reckon Geoff will be back down to 18 pretty soon.

Today was the last round of the Winter Stab so I'll work out the overall scores and put the winners on the blog soon. A full list of scores will be up on the noticeboard by Thursday.

One other point because of my holiday I have only just put up the list for the March prize giving a week Thursday, so please fill it in this Thursday or let me know by email if you want to play.

Really good to be back (liar)

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment