Thursday 23 March 2017

What idiot decided it would be a good idea to play 3 clubs and a putter, stroke play on a windy day?

I knew we were in trouble when Mike Dawson apologised to me for his score as I came off the course, he is obviously a bit embarrassed that he keeps winning, I told him not to worry and it wont last long once I get the chance to nobble his handicap.

So 21 played in what I thought was a very enjoyable game, two prizes in each division

Div 1
1st Rod Rapley  75, 2nd Doug Keen 78

Div 2
1st Mike Dawson 74, 2nd John Watt 79 (on count back).

So next Tuesday 12 brave souls are off to Kirtlington for a match praying that its not windy, as anyone who has played there will know how wide open it is.

Ron Feasey has been appointed "Captain For a Day" and will run the Tuesday roll up for the rest, which will be a Stableford Yellow Tee game.

I have the list for next Thursdays prize giving and can still fit in a couple extra. If you want to play email me

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment