Thursday 30 March 2017

So a lovely day at the Lakes and a very enjoyable game.

Winners
1st John Alexander and Roger Laban

2nd Richard gent and Martin Buckingham

I'm afraid the photos of our competition winners didn't really work on my phone, next month we must get someone with a proper camera to do the duty.

Congratulations to all the competition winners and todays nearest the pin winners

Just a few things to note

Brian will be looking for your subs at the Reg Mills Memorial Trophy on Tuesday, the start sheet is up and I will post it on the tee time sheet soon, I noticed that several people had added their names on the sheet but I didn't copy the names I will try and catch up over the next couple of days.

Just to reiterate my main plea for support today, we are still three players short for the home match next Thursday v Haddon Hill. I have agreed with the club that we can leave out the wine and get our meal for £12 a really good price.

So names to me by the end of Tuesdays game please, it would be a real shame to have to lose this long standing fixture so early in the year.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment