Thursday 20 April 2017

Two Matches coming up on the next two Tuesdays

Drayton at home on 25th April and Radley away 2nd of May.

We have more signed up than we need for both matches, thank you very much for your support, I have tried to give everyone who has signed up at least one game several have two. Also I have included a reserve for each match and they quite often get drafted in at the 12th hour.

Sorry to disappoint some of you

So both team sheets with as much info as I currently have going on the team sheet in the next 10 minutes.

For those not in next Tuesdays match Brian Rollerson will host Erics Game.

For the prize giving Thursday I still have to sort out the Tee times with the club as they would liketo push us back to one tee start. I will post information as soon as I have it.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment