Friday 9 February 2018



Seniors away match against Meyrick Park Bournemouth
Thursday 22nd March 2018
Breakfast from 11.00

The following players have signed up to play in this match against a fellow Club Company Golf Club.

Kevin Timms
James Barnatt
Rod Rapley
John Watt
Richard Gent
Tony Ward
Mike Tywman
Bob Kirkwood
Glyn Rees
Ron Feasey
Malcolm Saunders
Brian Rollerson
Alan Lake 
Chris Hatherly

If any one is unable to play let me know before Wednesday next week, when I will advise Meyrick Park how many are coming.

If anyone wants to add their name to the list please let me know and if we get multiple of 2 players we can add you add

Some players are thinking about staying over and playing again the following day, if you are one of those let me know and I will let Meyrick Park know

It makes sense to share cars on the journey there and back and I will put a sheet on the notice board for those that are willing to drive and take someone to add the names, or alternatively talk to each other to sort it out and let me know

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Rod, The suggestion was to play somewhere else on the Friday, not to play Meyrick Park again.

    ReplyDelete